October 4, 2009

'Capitalism' filmmaker Michael Moore isn't feeling the love


Seems like Mikey isn't feeling so good about the return on his effort from his latest anti-capitalism film. (Ha ha!) And do I feel bad? Nope,  And why?  Could it be the irony?  You bet.    snicker!

Story: http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/bla,bla,bla

Now just a thought, not that I'm advocating doing anything wrong, but what if people happend to show up to see the film but refused to pay for whatever reason. Perhaps maybe because they don't want to support Michael Moore in a capitalistic way. 
 
Now don't worry there is a an antidote if you happen to accidentally watch a Moore film.  I recommend picking up a copy and reading  Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.  (In my humble opinion is one of the most influential books I have ever read .)

I hope he takes a loss on this one, and I bet he blames everyone but himself for it.  snicker!  But if you saw it plase write a review in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment