October 6, 2009

Dear Centurion,

Dear Centurion,

I am 23 year old recent graduate from my local community college and am having a tough time trying to find my next job.  I am presently employed working at the local sports bar and making some pretty good money cooking, and part time behind the bar; not to mention I have a lot of opportunity to meet some very good looking, fun loving drunk girls.  So far this hasn't been a bad gig.  I have had an offer to work part time in a home mortgage/banking setting but it would be half the pay, and little chance to meet any drunk skanks, but it would be a start to a new career.  What should I do?  
J.K. Jacksonville, FL

Dear Humanoid,
You are ordered to report to your local detention center for interrogation and processing.  It is advised that all other humanoids including the subspecies skank report also.

Cy

No comments:

Post a Comment