October 8, 2009

Whodunit? Sneak attack on U.S. dollar

Mr. Liberty sends me this:

Story: Whodunit? Sneak attack on U.S. dollar

"I remember an article some months back about how the Government conducted war games not by using our Armies and Navies but by economics. Seems they had a valid concern in conducting these war games. And if I remember correctly China won all of them. What could be a better way to weaken America then through economics? Did our governmet do this intentionally? I don't believe so. I think they were sold a bill of goods that was to tempting to say no to. China and various Middle Eastern countries have bought the majority of Americas debt. If the green back is no longer king then our debt will increase ten fold. It seems few Washingtonians think long term." (ML)


Gird your loins! (BruHa)

No comments:

Post a Comment